Print DRFS06 FM Zender 6 Watt V2.1
Set of two circuit boards consisting of a transmitter and a display board.
The DRFS06 is a simple PLL transmitter.
The transmitter is built with standard components (simple installation).
V2.1 - we add a extra trimmer for max power output limit !
You get one pcb set with schematic diagram and component layout.
- Freq. 80-108MHZ
- Output power:> 6 watts + + @ 12.5 volts
- RF Output Power: 0 to 6 Watts (10W max) adjustable display board.
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 80 -108MHz
- PLL Steps: 50KHz
- Frequency stability: + / - 100Hz
- Harmonic rejection:> 55dB
- Power Supply: 11-13.8 Volt
- Quartz Locked PLL Frequency Control
- Ultra Stable, Ultra Clean Output
- Audio performance: Less than 0.2% distortion, 20Hz-75KHz
- Audio Input Impedance: 10Kohm, unbalanced (adjustable)
- Audio Input Level: 0 dB
- S / N ratio:> 80 dB
- PC Board Size Transmitter: 145.5 x 53mm
See attachments for the documentation !